Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Thoughts from Whitney- Break

Hello Everyone! I just want to fill you in on what I did on this wonderful Christmas Break. First, I started out with my friend from Australia coming to stay at my place for a week. It went well, and it was very nice to see her.

After she left I had some family time, which was AMAZING! I love my family, I have a little sister who just turned 5 and she is my pride and joy! Then for New Years, my family and I flew to Los Angeles, California to go to Disneyland/California Adventure…let me tell you, it was a BLAST.

My mom's sister ( my aunt ) and her family met us there. My cousin and I are best friends so we got to catch up on life and have an amazing time on the the rides. My two favorite rides where Tower of Terror and Screamin’. Then I came home and now I'm back in wonderful Colorado with all of my DI family and friends!

I am Blessed!

No comments: