Friday, January 11, 2008

Thoughts from Lindsey- Life thus far

DI this year has already been life changing for me this year. It has only been four months and I have changed so much. God has taught me so much about who He really is and how much He truly loves me.

I have also met some amazing people throughout this year starting with the amazing DIs I am surrounded by daily and learning from Dan and David Perkins in class. I am also gaining wisdom from Brent Parsley and Aaron Stern. DI has, thus far, been a great experience.

The first part that impacted me was going to all the prayer meetings. If you would have told me a year ago that I would be praying two hours daily I would have thought you were crazy. Prayer meetings in the Furnace have been so amazing and impacting. I have grown so close to God by seeking his face daily and crying out for change in my life and my generation. If there is anything I could say has helped me through life it is those prayer meetings.

Being part of _tag, the student ministry here at New Life, has also been amazing. Impacting students lives to help them seek after God has been a privilege. Just being a part of this movement by God is worth giving God a year of my life to greater advance His kingdom. From tour, to _tag, to the conference we are just getting started on creating, God is doing so much this year in my life and the lives around me.

Peace and Love!

No comments: