Friday, April 18, 2008

Thoughts from Curtis- Tour

Hey everyone I Just got back form tour and it was amazing! One of my most memorable moment on tour was in Fort Smith Arkansas, during the prayer portion of the prayer meeting, was hearing the prayers of the students I was praying with.

At first they seemed a little scared and timid, but all of the sudden it was like a fire just ignited and their prayers completely changed. To hear the prayers form these kids broke my heart in so many ways. They were hungry for something deeper then they have ever experienced, and were willing to do whatever it takes to get it. They prayed for their schools, friends, church and so much more.

This tour was beyond words for me because of the way God moved and how people’s lives were changed. It is so hard to right this blog today because I don’t have the words to tell you what happened.

No comments: