Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Thoughts from Curtis- No worries

Today I went out to my lunch with one of my friends and we started talking. During this talk I became worried about a few different things. I am moving back to my home town in august and was just worried about falling back in to complacency, school, work, ECT.
After our lunch I was suddenly reminded of the verse where Jesus tells us not to worry about our life (Matt6:25). After that verse jumped in to my head, I just felt like I didn’t care about anything...not in a hippie way. I think that when we put our trust in God and not worry about tomorrow and what we think it will bring.
God will lead us where we need to go and what we need to do. I want to challenge you right now if you are worried about school, college, work, ECT. If there is something worrying you right now, I want to encourage you to put your faith in God; trust in him and he will lead you through whatever you are going through. It says in the word he has a plan for us so if we believe that he does and put our faith in him we have nothing to worry about.

No comments: