Friday, March 7, 2008

Thoughts from Cassie- Knowledge

Today during the first hour of the prayer meeting I was looking back through my journal, and I stumbled upon this entry from a while back I thought was beautiful:

1-10-08
So, I have found something amazing. Knowledge of God is not something freely given, God gives it to those he trusts, those who fight for it. Just as I feel I need to be fought for, so does God. He fights for us every day, and I’m beginning to see one of the best ways I can show my love for Him is to fight for His knowledge, to fight for the words He has for me.


Proverbs 2:3- “Yes, if you call out for insight and raise your voice for understanding, if you seek it like silver and search for it as for hidden treasures, then you will understand the fear of the Lord and find the knowledge of God.”

No comments: